Risen Exclusive Vignette - Detective Story

EXCLUSIVE: Tom Felton & Joseph Fiennes take us behind the scenes of the biblical epic Risen Movie coming to Regal Cinemas 2/19! Get tickets & showtimes: http://regmovi.es/1Q7lMbO

Posted by Regal Cinemas on Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Evolution Vs. GOD

There is a popular atheist poster on which are Ernest Hemingway,
Abraham Lincoln, Carl Sagan, Mark Twain, Thomas Jefferson,
Benjamin Franklin, Albert Einstein,
and Charles Darwin, along with the words:
"Atheism, good enough for these idiots."
Clearly, atheism is for intellectuals.
But one moment.
Abraham Lincoln wasn't an atheist.
He said, "I know that the Lord
is always on the side of the right.
But it's my constant anxiety and prayer that I and this nation
should be on the Lord's side."
Neither was Carl Sagan.
He clearly stated, "I am an agnostic."
Mark Twain hated religion, but he certainly wasn't an atheist,
saying, "None of us can be as great as God,
but any of us can be as good."
Benjamin Franklin said,
"God governs in the affairs of men."
You'll find Thomas Edison listed on Celebrity Atheists,
on Positive Atheism,
and other atheist websites, but he wasn't an atheist.
He said, "There is a great directing head of people
and things--
a Supreme Being who looks after the destinies
of the world."
Thomas Jefferson said, "Say nothing of my religion.
It is known to myself and my God alone."
Albert Einstein rejected the Bible as the Word of God,
and that God being personal was childlike.
He lamented, "In view of such harmony in the cosmos which I,
with my limited human understanding,
am able to recognize,
there are yet people who say there is no God.
But what really makes me angry is that they quote me
to support such views."
He categorically said, "I am not an atheist,"
and when referring to those who deny the Creator,
he used the term "fanatical atheists."
Charles Darwin said, "I have never been an atheist."
So out of the eight famous men on the poster,
there is only one who was an atheist: Ernest Hemingway.
According to his biographer, back in 1961, Hemingway, quote,
"pushed two shells into the twelve-gauge Boss shotgun,
put the end of the barrel into his mouth,